Role descriptionTherapy Area: Anaemia
Package: Competitive salary, car or car allowance, pension scheme, private health, bonus, daily allowance
Territory: North East London
Our Client is a specialist in Iron Therapy with an ambition to empower Health Professionals to provide optimal care for patients suffering from Iron Deficiency Anaemia (IDA).
The Anaemia Business Manager is a key part of the UK/IE sales team responsible for achieving market access, maximizing sales on territory and shaping the future market for iron deficiency.
The role includes developing and servicing value-creating partnerships with Health Care Professionals involved in Iron Therapy. Prioritization of sales and customer engagement activities in collaboration with line manager and medical affairs.
The position reports to the Head of Anaemia Business and services Health Professionals and business influencers on a defined geographical territory.
The Anaemia Business Manager has full authority to carry out activities within the UK/IE customer engagement campaigns on territory as approved by line manager, and will act on his/her own initiative to achieve set objectives.
1. Achieve and exceed sales targets in territory
2. Map and prioritize key customers including consultants, nurses, departmental and principal pharmacists, medicines managers, key purchasers, procurement specialists and CCG leads;
3. Key Account Management excellence to maximize market access and business plan implementation
4. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, follow-up and evaluate customer activities to maximize ROI of customer engagement campaigns in the territory
5. Support customers of other products in the portfolio
6. On a daily basis maintain up-to-date KAM system including key account objectives, customer engagement, call/meeting reporting and business administration
7. Leverage corporate brand in territory