Role descriptionMedical Sales Representative - Theatre and A&E Wound Care Adhesives. Exciting new opportunity working across East Midlands and East Anglia
Role: Medical Sales Representative
Therapy Area: Theatre and A&E Wound Closure Adhesives
Territory: East Midlands and East Anglia
Salary: Highly competitive salary, car allowance, bonus, and additional benefits package
Role Type: Sales Representative; Medical Representative; Territory Sales Representative
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading medical device manufacturer of high-performance wound closure adhesives and sealants. The purpose of the role is to achieve territory sales objectives through field-based selling activities which include cultivating business partnerships with key decision makers, driving market share and sales growth and achievement of budgetary targets.
In this role you will:
· Meet or exceed sales budgets through implementation of a clear and logical plan to achieve overall territory sales objectives.
· Plan and document daily call routine to ensure appropriate coverage of key accounts, considering sales time allocation, sales potential, and geographical location.
· Utilize the CRM tool for the management of sales information.
· Develop knowledge of competitive activity both within the overall Territory and at major accounts.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships that lead to increasing use of products within target accounts.
· Demonstrate clear understanding of clinical and technical product knowledge.