Role descriptionRole: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Steroids Pain and Inflammation
Package: Competitive Salary, car and bonus
This is a pharmaceutical sales representative/medical representative type role covering primary care
This is a great opportunity to join an Irish based pharmaceutical company which is enjoying significant growth. The client is a leading player in the Irish Pharmaceutical market, proud of its expanding business which includes market leading brands in a range of prescription and OTC products. With a continued focus on the development of their pharmaceutical portfolio a new sales team is being created.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be solely accountable for the portfolio within your territory selling within primary care. Successful applicants will understand the changes that are taking place in the HSE will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the key principles of account management. You will be also be able to demonstrate the ability to build effective business relationships with key customers groups which will include GPs, Practice Nurses and Retail Pharmacists. Above all you will demonstrate tenacity, drive, energy and enthusiasm.
· To be accountable for the delivery of territory sales targets and key performance indicators.
· To be Efficient and Effective in all you do:
· To compile, monitor, deliver and review the territory business plan in close liaison with the Regional Business Manager
· To demonstrate understanding of the national and local healthcare system and how it impacts on territory potential.
· To demonstrate full understanding of product strategies, therapy knowledge, key competitors, marketing plan and communication objectives.
· To develop long term business relationships through regular contact with relevant customers to maximise business opportunities
· To routinely feedback local competitor and market intelligence to RBM, and Marketing teams.